COVID-19 presents unique challenges for nonprofits in the St. Louis Region. BFSTL is committed to serving as a resource for grantees and other service providers. Check back weekly for announcements below.
Local resources are listed first. Additional information is sourced from organizations across the United States.
- St. Louis Family Food and Family Resource Finder
- Regional Arts Commission of St. Louis COVID-19 Resources for Artists and Art Organizations
- Protect Kids From Abuse During COVID 19 Pandemic
- Missouri Health Department Section for Child Care Regulation – Q&A Guidance for Licensed Providers
- Americans for the Arts COVID-19 Resource and Response Center
- Centers for Disease Control – Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs on How to Respond to COVID-19
- Office of Head Start – Coronavirus Prevention and Response (includes wages & benefits guidance)
- Department of Health & Senior Services – Child Care & COVID-19
- Child Care Aware of America – News and information to help prepare families, child care providers, and policymakers (including a handy state-by-state map of resources).
- Early Childhood Investment Corporation – Resources updated daily from the government and the private and nonprofit sectors, for families with young children and for organizations that serve young children and families.
- Center for Nonprofit Excellence
- National Council of Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Connect
- National Institute for Early Education Research – A curated list of resources for state early childhood administrators.
- No Kid Hungry – Emergency grants to support local school districts and nonprofit organizations in their efforts to ensure kids get the nutritious food they need.
- CDBG Funds to Support COVID Response
- Community Foundation of the Ozarks COVID-19 Recovery Fund
- Greater Kansas City Community Foundation COVID-19 Response & Recovery Fund
- St. Louis Community Foundation COVID-19 Regional Response Fund
- 14 Virtual Fundraising Ideas
- Voices from the Field: Time for an Emergency Charity Stimulus
- COVID-19 and philanthropy: How donor behaviors are shifting amid pandemic
- COVID-19 and Aging: What Can Philanthropy Do?
- Covid-19 Could Mean the End of Small Charities
- COVID-19 exposes need for increased scrutiny of ‘donor-advised funds’ in philanthropy