BFSTL membership is open to individuals and/or couples who self-identify as Black, reside in the St. Louis Metropolitan area, and donate a financial commitment of $300 annually.
Your donation will:
- Be pooled with donations of other members, and allies of racial equity.
- Allow you to participate in collective grant-making decisions.
- Support Black-led nonprofits that are registered 501c3‘s.
- Be distributed as competitive grants.
August is Black Philanthropy Month. Join Today!
Payment Installments Accepted.
- Make a $150 as the initial payment.
- Pay the remaining $150 within 30 days.
- If the full $300 is not paid within 30 days, the initial contribution will be considered a non-membership donation.
Yes! You can make a contribution of any size. Small or large, every gift has a positive impact.
Yes! You can be an ally for racial equity. You can make a contribution of any size, knowing that it will be used to support Black-led nonprofits that work to address basic quality of life issues and/or systemic change that improves Black communities.
Donations and grants made by institutions, corporations, and foundations affirm that Black people have the capacity and right to be involved in philanthropy. It also demonstrates your commitment to addressing racial equity at all levels of charitable giving.
You can make membership or non-membership contributions to the Black Funders of St. Louis through our secure Paypal portal. (A small surcharge is added to cover Paypal fees.)
Your Paypal receipt will serve as proof of your charitable contribution.
Mail Checks To:
Attn: Matt Oldani
1000 N. Vandeventer
St. Louis, MO 63113
Put “BFSTL Membership” or “BFSTL Non-Member” In Memo Line. Payments made via the Deaconess Foundation will generate a tax donation letter.