Consider becoming a member of Black Funders of St. Louis today. Non-membership donations are also welcome.
Your gift will provide financial support to Black-led nonprofits in the St. Louis Region and support activities like this webinar series.
BFSTL membership is open to individuals and/or couples who self-identify as Black, reside in the St. Louis Metropolitan area, and donate a financial commitment of $300 annually.
Your donation will:
- Be pooled with donations of other members, and allies of racial equity.
- Allow you to participate in collective grant-making decisions.
- Support Black-led nonprofits that are registered 501c3‘s.
- Be distributed as competitive grants.
Individuals and/or institutions that do not meet the membership criteria that make contributions to the giving circle are classified as donors.
As a Member you may:
In addition to participating in collective decision-making about grant awards, you may choose to participate in one or more committees to help Black Funders of St. Louis achieve its mission.
- Grants Committee
- Compliance Committee
- Communication & Events Committee
- Membership Committee
You can make membership or non-membership contributions to the Black Funders of St. Louis through our secure Paypal portal.
Your Paypal receipt will serve as proof of your charitable contribution.
Attn: Matt Oldani
1000 N. Vandeventer
St. Louis, MO 63113
Put “BFSTL Membership” or “BFSTL Non-Member” In Memo Line. Payments made via the Deaconess Foundation will generate a tax donation letter.
Payment Installments Accepted.
- Make a $150 as the initial payment.
- Pay the remaining $150 within 30 days.
- If the full $300 is not paid within 30 days, the initial contribution will be considered a non-membership donation.