Browse a variety of curated nonprofit management resources including hours of free webinars, guidebooks and resource sites.
- Racial Equity Tools. Tools, research, tips, curricula, and ideas for people who want to increase their understanding and to help those working for racial justice at every level – in systems, organizations, communities, and the culture at large.
- Better Evaluation. A full range of monitoring and evaluation activities, frameworks, and systems, and includes evaluations of a project, program, policy, product, network, organisation, or strategy.
- Starting a Nonprofit Toolkit. Specific steps you need to start your own nonprofit organization.
- A Board’s Guide to Fiscal Sponsorship. Fiscal sponsorship is used by organizations, individuals, or collaborations who are doing charitable work but who want an alternative to becoming a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Assessment: Is Your Organization Ready to Apply for Funding. To find out if you might be a candidate for grant funding, start by completing this organizational readiness checklist.
- Racial Equity Starts from Within Nonprofits
- Activating race equity problem-solving on nonprofit boards
- Board Diversity, Inclusion Do Not Always Mean Equity
- Time to Untether Philanthropy to Back Black-Led and Defined Work
- A Man’s World: Big charities overwhelmingly run by white males